About Me

My photo
I am a writer, and I like to encourage others in their Christian faith. Welcome to my blogs, please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Free Sample Series: More Free Stuff!

I have decided to make it a series. Maybe once a week or twice a month, I will talk about what I have received. I've gotten quite a bit of stuff over the past two years. See this post for more info. This past week, I got these goodies: Honey Nut Cheerios and Miracle Whip.



What exactly did I get?


How much did I really get? This much.


Yeah, it did not fill my bowl. I was in for a shock when I opened the package and saw the smaller box inside. It was only about three-fourths of a serving (according to the box). So not very filling, but I added a peach to the mix and now I had a complete breakfast. And I got a coupon.

I knew I was only getting two packets of Miracle Whip. Not shocked at all was I. Of course, it was hot last week, and when I opened the mailbox, a gust of hot air came out. This does not bode well. When I took out the packets, they were warm to the touch. I lurves Miracle Whip, so into the trash they went and I am not holding it against the makers of Miracle Whip.



I also got my free issues of Black Enterprise and Ebony (when did I sign up for it, I can't tell you but I did not pay for them). I am looking for a bunch of samples from L'Oreal, Always, Emergen-C, and new stuff from various other companies.

Does the pictures make my blog post more exciting? Know any other places I can find free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment