About Me

My photo
I am a writer, and I like to encourage others in their Christian faith. Welcome to my blogs, please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Free $2 MP3 Credit From Amazon!

Yesterday I learned that Amazon was offering $2 MP3 credit. They also offered this over the summer, so it's legitimate. I've already used up mine. Here's how to get yours.





  Click here and click "Enter Your Code."

2. Enter code FALLMP3S to get the $2 credit, and purchase away.

When will this end? I don't know, but probably tomorrow or sometime in mid-October. Hurry now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

What did I get?

"Declaration (This Is It)" by Kirk Franklin



And to pay my respects to a great singer who had passed away, "Congratulations" by diva Vesta Williams. She is a great singer and her legacy will live on! She will be missed.



(Can someone please explain why people decided to take the one video that cut off the beginning of the song, and re-load it on Youtube?! Seriously?!)

What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment