About Me

My photo
I am a writer, and I like to encourage others in their Christian faith. Welcome to my blogs, please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Amazing Kid!

I think I do pretty well taking care of myself. I choose fruit over candy. I choose nuts over chips. I exercise for 45 minutes three times a week. I might not be losing weight, but I'm definitely maintaining and I am not gaining.

When I was ten, I think my focus was on summer, getting some jelly shoes, spending my summer in Mississippi and not Houston, where I was. At ten, I focused on making sure my rival never got better grades than I. I had my crush on an eighth grader. But I most certainly was not thinking about what this boy was doing.

Little C.J. is my hero. He is doing things most kids his age and mine aren't even thinking of. Go kid!

Read more here.

and Happy 93rd birthday to Nelson Mandela. Another of my heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment