About Me

My photo
I am a writer, and I like to encourage others in their Christian faith. Welcome to my blogs, please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boyz N The Hood Memories

Earlier this week, I read an article at The Root about the film Boyz N 'The Hood. It basically updated me on what the cast has been up to since the film's release. We all know what Larr, er, Laurence Fishburne, Ice Cube, Regina King, Morris Chestnut, Angela Bassett and Cuba Gooding, Jr. have been up to. If you don't might I suggest you check out IMDB? But it covers a few of the others in the cast. I was shocked that two of the cast members had died. Wow. Read up on it here.

It is funny how that time has flown by. My friends and I had an extremely eventful night 20 years ago. We saw the movie at a midnight showing, which we had not planned on seeing so late, but it was out of our hands. In addition to the movie, we encountered guns and chaos. All five of us are very blessed to be alive, and it most definitely was a night three of us will never forget. I sent a text letting them know Boyz N The Hood came out 20 years ago, and the three of us recalled all of our events. All I have to say is McDonald's and Bob Evans, and we are right there again, cracking up.

Do you remember what you did when you saw Boyz N The Hood?

No comments:

Post a Comment