About Me

My photo
I am a writer, and I like to encourage others in their Christian faith. Welcome to my blogs, please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Random Entertainment Post

So I have seen commercials for a bunch of the new shows coming this fall. I think this summer I have watched mostly four channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, and the CW. Now for the CW, I usually watch Supernatural and Smallville. But I also am watching the usual evening fare of The Simpsons, and How I Met Your Mother. What am I looking forward to for the fall? The Big Bang Theory in syndication on my CW affiliate. I was happy because it's on my CW affiliate and not on the other local stations.



I am looking forward to Ringer and The New Girl. I am tired of seeing commercials for NBC shows Whitney and The Playboy Club. Whitney wasn't funny and just no to the other one. I am sure most people will watch Ringer is because of Sarah Michelle Gellar. But the show isn't written by Joss Whedon, so I am a little apprehensive about it, but I'll watch it.

Here's some previews.



The New Girl (FOX) just seems both funny and will have some endearing moments.



I'll also check out Person of Interest on CBS.



But The Big Bang Theory five night a week?! I am overjoyed. Can't get enough of Sheldon.



What will you be watching? Make a suggestion about the new shows that I should check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment