About Me

My photo
I am a writer, and I like to encourage others in their Christian faith. Welcome to my blogs, please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Friday, December 9, 2011

My 50th Post!





I feel like I am at a crossroads. I started this blog to add my voice to many. This blog could be used by friends and family to keep up with my thoughts. They can do it on Facebook, but Twitter is my cup of tea so this blog is the next best choice. I expected this blog to to take a year or two to grow. That all changed, well, it changed somewhat. I even have two followers: Hi Ebone and Sonia! You should check out their websites!

On August 9, 2011, I wrote about Fox's new ad campaign for The New Girl, because for most of the summer, they showed Damon Wayans, Jr. and then switched to Lamorne Morris. So, like many others, I sought out information, and then I wrote about it. That little post has become my most-clicked.

Most Clicked

While I no longer watch The New Girl, it did accomplish something I love to do: pass on much-needed information. That post has travelled around the world. Fox you have a hit on your hands (as if you didn't know).

I did finally get a comment but it was spam so I deleted it. But I would love a comment, won't you leave one?

My favorite post is very different from the most clicked. Actually it's a three-way tie. In chronological order, from oldest:

From May 9: New Topic To Discuss
From August 3: If I Give You Money It's Not Free!
From August 10: Declawing And L'Oven Fresh Bread Have My Knickers In A Twist!

In the past 50 posts, I've learned a lot about blogging and there is so much more to learn. I like the friends I found from BlogHer and BlogFrog. At some point I want to participate in a blog carnival or blog hop. I do need to learn more because the ones I've seen so far, take place in the evenings and I'm mostly working.

I am also taking to heart writing what you love. But I really want to write about what I feel is missing. I know there are sites specifically for reviews, but I just need to add my two cents. Especially when it comes to finding alternatives or substitutes.

What's next? More of the same, and you could also tell me what you'd like to see by leaving me a comment. In my fandoms, I know people really appreciate hearing from fellow fans and I love telling people good things. If I'm doing right, tell me. If you hate it, offer constructive criticism. No flaming. I'll delete. Click on the buttons below if you found it interesting or cool.

I do like my blog, and I feel after learning more, I can grow it. After all, it's the foundation for my empire. Yep, empire. While I recommend waiting until you've established one before starting another, I do have a second blog. It is my baby. It's held close to my heart because I do like encouraging others as much as I like passing on needed information.

My Baby

Is there anything you want more information? Any tips you want to share (for free)? By all means, leave a comment. If it's your first time here, check out some of my other posts and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by.


Image: photostock @ freedigitaphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment