About Me

My photo
I am a writer, and I like to encourage others in their Christian faith. Welcome to my blogs, please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come!

In my 50th post, I talked about my favorite posts, so I don't think I need to do a best of post here. Check out that post.

I haven't spoken on my favorite shows because of the one post that always get clicked. I will say that I may do a marathon of The New Girl. Not to catch up but to give it another chance. it's been funny and touching the last couple of times I've caught some pieces.

So the only thing to talk about is what to do next. Probably more entertainment posts. Maybe some articles about current events. I tend to stay away from them, but I could certainly talk about the weird and silly. What is a nicer, kinder word for stupid? Anyone? Anybody? Bueller?

I do plan an "exhaustive" list on all of my free finds. And since I've downloaded a ton of books, I could review them.

What I'd like to do is become a bonafide foodie. Don't get me wrong. I love food but I think being a foodie is on a whole 'notha level and I finally found a couple of websites with recipes worth trying out.

The Jey of Cooking
Skinnytaste

And I am also thinking of delurking. I read on The Frugal Entrepreneur that to be taken seriously I should post as me. I'll think about it.

 6 Reasons It Pays To Use Your Real Identity As a Business Blogger


I am also thinking on building on my empire, but it would be detrimental to this one. It would be in two well established niche markets, and well . . .

So expect more of the same. My one year is coming soon. Thanks to my followers for following.

Donald Lawrence "The Best Is Yet To Come"


(Only song I could think of to fit what I'm going to do next<wink wink nudge nudge>.)

Happy New Year and God Bless!