About Me

My photo
I am a writer, and I like to encourage others in their Christian faith. Welcome to my blogs, please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Goodbye TV 2011-2012 Season

Are you just as thrilled as I that this season is done? Probably not since the reason I'm happy it's over is political. So of the new shows, what did you like?




©Green Eggs And Pam Productions/The CW Network

I liked Ringer, and I'm sad to see it cancelled. Siobhan turned into such a loser after the death of her son. I loved the guest stars: Misha Collins from Supernatural, plus Billy Miller and Michelle Stafford from The Young & The Restless.

©Bad Robot Productions/CBS

Person Of Interest is my favorite new show, however. While Jim Cavaziel definitely plays the character more morose than I like, I really liked the ending. And when I say ending, I mean the last minute. Michael Emerson is such a great character actor. He reminds me that I have to catch up on Lost.

©ABC Studios/ABC

Once Upon A Time turned about to be a gem, and I am probably going to re-watch the series over the summer since I've missed the last six weeks, thanks to technical difficulties. This show and Grimm makes me want to see Mirror Mirror and Snow White And The Huntsman.  Mirror Mirror is at my local Cinemark so I hope to catch a matinee. It's only $1.

©Universal Productions/NBC

I mentioned Grimm, and that had a great season. While I wanted the fiance to be more willing to accept all the craziness that was going on, I was more than happy with the ending. It's what I expect from the production company that brought me Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I also enjoyed Suburgatory and Off Their Rockers, and would have watched more of Touch if it wasn't up against Person Of Interest.

©Le11er Eleven/NBC

I thought Awake was good. The last episode made me believe his wife didn't survive, and I was shocked that there were other things that gave clues as to which world he was in, like the colors green and red. I should have watched more closely, I suppose.

I have read articles about the upcoming season, but nothing has caught my attention. Plus, it's an election year, so I tend to watch less TV to avoid the lies.

What shows did you enjoy this season? What shows do you recommend for next season?